Project Management Essentials
This comprehensive course provides project managers with the knowledge of concepts, terminology and techniques that are recommended as good practice to deliver successful project results.
This course is based on the 6thand 7theditions of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and other current titles on project management. It also addresses the areas of Change Management and various development approaches, including Predictive, Adaptive and Hybrid.
Course Format: Lecture with discussions and sample exercises
Length of Course: 3 days
- Project Management Principles and Performance Domains
- Project and Business Environments
- Leadership Role of Project Manager
- Initiating the Project
- Planning the Project
- Creating the Project Baselines
- Leading the Project Team
- Supporting Project Performance
- Project Procurement Management
- Closing the Project