I’m Greta Blash
PgMP, PMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP, CDAI
Helping You Find & Forge Your Own Path in Agile, Business Analysis, Project Management and Program Management
TMiP Conference 2020 – Boston University
Art of Project Management 2020 – PMI Budapest
PMI-MN Professional Development Days – 2020
PMI Chapter Meeting – PMI Inland Northwest Chapter
15th Regional PM Symposium 2020 – PMI Singapore
August 18 ,2020 – Disciplined Agile Overview – Puget Sound Chapter
August 19, 2020 – PMI-ACP Certification – PMI Malaysia Chapter
September 2, 2020 – Disciplined Agile Overview – PMI Malaysia Chapter
September 9, 2020 – What is Business Analysis – PMI Malaysia Chapter
September 23 , 2020 – What is Business Analysis – PMI Malaysia Chapter
September 22, 2020 – Program Management Concepts for PM – PMI Auckland Chapter
October 20, 2020 – What is Business Analysis – PMI Auckland Chapter
Helping You Achieve Success
I am dedicated in assisting you to pass Project Management Institute’s:
Project Management Professional (PMP)®
Program Management Professional(PgMP)®
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Professional Business Analyst (PMI-PBA)®
My consulting experience includes:
- Establishing Project Management Office practices for multiple clients and their IT organizations
- Managing and controlling multiple large scale projects
- Managing multiple large scale state of the art customer relationship management and business intelligence projects
- Providing effective utilization of project management tools and techniques
- Mentoring project managers at major organizations world-wide
- Developing and teaching project management courses based on PMI Foundational Standards and Practice Guides
- Developing and teaching business analysis courses based on the BABOK and PMI’s Guide to Business Analysis
- Enabling support of continuous improvement and change management initiatives
I have been an instructor for over 20 years, and have taught the entire PMI® GAC approved Master of Project Management (MPM) at DeVry/Keller University 2010 – 2014.
I am a co-author of the book: Basics of Good Project Management available at Amazon in softcopy and eBook form.
I have recently authored two additional books: Greta’s Notes to ACE the PMP®, and Greta’s Notes to ACE the CAPM®.
I also have written numerous articles for ProjectTimes.com, BATimes.com, and AllPM.com as well as for a number of PMI chapter newsletters. I have spoken on agile, business analysis, program and project management for various PMI chapters and organizations worldwide.
I am proud to have been recognized as a reviewer and SME for many PMI publications including the PMBOK Guide 6th edition, the Program Standard 4th edition, PMI’s Guide to Business Analysis, Benefit Realization Practice Guide, Earned Value Management Practice Guide and the Estimating Practice Guide.