Facilitated Methods is a PMI Authorized Training Partner for the PMP Certification course and exam
Facilitated Methods is a PMI Authorized Training Partner in Disciplined Agile: DASM, DASSM
We have over twenty years of training and consulting experience in the areas of project management, facilitating business requirements and agile software development.
At Facilitated Methods, we are dedicated in assisting you to pass Project Management Institute’s:
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- Program Management (PgMP®)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®)
- Professional Business Analyst (PMI-PBA®)
- Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)
Why Choose Us
Theory without Experience is useless
Experience without Theory is a waste of time
We incorporate our extensive experience in all areas of project management, business analysis and agile methods into our training courses to provide you with the combination of theory and experience.
PMI® Authorized Training Partner Disciplined Agile
California Small Business Certification ID: 2012889
We also have many years consulting experience in the areas of project management, business analysis and agile approaches for many global organizations.
- Established Project Management Office practices for multiple clients and their IT organizations
- Managed and controlled multiple large scale projects, including casino upgrades and resort pre-opening
- Managed multiple large scale state of the art commercial website development and business intelligence projects
- Provided effective utilization of project management tools and techniques
- Mentored project managers and business analysts in major global organizations
- Developed and taught project management courses based on PMI® publications
- Developed and taught business analysis courses integrating multiple approaches
- Helped organizations integrate approaches, competencies, knowledge and experience
Greta Blash, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, DASSM, CSM, DA Hybrid Project Pro, MA
Greta has extensive experience as an executive and consulting IT professional, both domestically and internationally. Her areas of experience include program management, project management, agile development, and business analysis, with emphasis in the areas of customer relationship management (CRM), business intelligence (BI), continuous improvement, system implementations and conversions.Greta is a certified instructor by PMI and she is a certified project manager (PgMP, PMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-PBA and CDAP) whose extensive experiences enable her to concurrently manage multiple high-risk, high-tech projects. She has the proven leadership capacity, superior communication skills and the ability to interact and build strong relationships with customers, staff, management and vendors.
Steve Blash, PMP, PMI-ACP, DASSM, MA, DA Hybrid Project Pro
Steve is a certified instructor by PMI and holds certifications in PMP, PMI-ACP, DASSM. A highly accomplished and experienced IT professional who is a certified Project Manager and Agile Developer with exceptional business and a technical knowledge base, and extensive program management experience managing all aspects of complex projects.
His areas of expertise include project management, agile development, information technology management, business requirements analysis, change management, business intelligence (BI), customer relationship management (CRM), web analytics, wireless technology, system development, implementations and conversions.
Proven leadership, superior communication skills and the ability to interact and build strong relationships with customers, executives, management, staff and vendors to implement long lasting and cost-effective IT solutions. Steve was the 2013 President of PMI-SNC in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Amer Ali, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, CAPM
Amer is a project management consultant, leadership facilitator, executive coach, trainer and inspiration speaker with experience and certifications in many areas of Project Management (PMP, RMP, SP, PBA, ACP, CAPM). His experience allows him to support organizations and individuals unleash organizational genius through leadership, creativity, and change management initiatives by focusing on strengths rather than on weaknesses. By working on individual strengths and trying to improve them consciously, extraordinary and world-class levels can be reached, and strongly believing that transformation does not happen when you change someone else, but rather when you transform yourself along the way.