Facilitated Methods is a PMI Authorized Training Partner for the PMP Certification course and exam and Disciplined Agile DASM, DASSM courses and exams.
Landing Page PMP
We also have many years consulting experience in the areas of project management, business analysis and agile approaches for many global organizations.
- Established Project Management Office practices for multiple clients and their IT organizations
- Managed and controlled multiple large scale projects, including casino upgrades and resort pre-opening
- Managed multiple large scale state of the art commercial website development and business intelligence projects
- Provided effective utilization of project management tools and techniques
- Mentored project managers and business analysts in major global organizations
- Developed and taught project management courses based on PMI® publications
- Developed and taught business analysis courses integrating multiple approaches
- Helped organizations integrate approaches, competencies, knowledge and experience
Why Choose Us
Facilitated Methods is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) for the Project Management Institute(PMI®)
Facilitated Methods has achieved Authorized Training Partner (ATP) status from Project Management Institute (PMI®) for the PMP® certification course and exam and in Disciplined Agile: Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM®), Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM®) as a result of meeting rigorous standards for training quality and effectiveness.
Authorized Training Partner (ATP)
The ATP designation ensures students will be receiving PMI developed training materials with realistic test questions from trusted and vetted ATPs and authorized instructors.
To qualify, all instructors who teach the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam prep course must complete and pass the Authorized Training Partner Train the Trainer – PMP® Exam Prep program.
According to PMI, “Earners of the Authorized Training Partner Instructor badge possess a PMP® certification as well as Agile project experience. Through their knowledge and experience, they have demonstrated their skill and expertise in preparing students to sit for the PMP® certification exam.”
Theory without Experience is useless
Experience without Theory is a waste of time
We incorporate our extensive experience in all areas of project management, business analysis and agile methods into our training courses to provide you with the combination of theory and experience.