PMI CAPM® Certification
This course helps individuals who would like to manage projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into their current role by providing knowledge of current project management principles and terminology.
The CAPM® certification exam tests an individual’s aptitude on Project Management Fundamentals and Core Concepts.
This course provides the 23 hours of specific instruction required to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam from PMI.
Updates to the exam include:
- Predictive Plan-Based Methods
- Adaptive (Agile) Frameworks/Methods
- Business Analysis Frameworks
The CAPM® certification is an essential first step in building a career as a project manager. After 36 months of leading a project, you can then pursue the project management certification: Project Management Professional (PMP®).
Course Format: Lecture with discussions and sample exams
- Becoming a Certified Associate in Project Management, (CAPM)®
- Projects and Project Management
- Organizing for Project Performance
- Development Approach and Life Cycle Performance Domain
- Predictive Methodologies: Planning, Project Work, and Delivery
- Project Work and Delivery: Getting the Job Done
- Adaptive Approaches: Flexible Approaches
- An Overview of Adaptive Frameworks: Agile, Lean, and More
- Measurement, Tracking, and Managing Uncertainty
- Business Analysis Frameworks: Aligning Solutions to
- Business Analysis Domains: Investigating the Five Domains of Business Analysis
Recommended prerequisites: Attendees should understand and meet the experience requirements for the PMI-CAPM® certification application