Business Analysis Fundamentals
This course is intended for project managers and team members who perform the business analyst role on a project. It is based on the current PMI® Business Analysis and Requirements Management Practice Guides.
This comprehensive course is a mixture of slide presentations, and exercises to support various business analysis tools and techniques.
Course Format: Lecture with discussions and exercises.
Length of Course: 2 days
- Introduction and course overview
- Organizational Needs Assessment
- Business Case
- Business Analysis Planning Activities
- Requirements Elicitation
- Requirements Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Traceability and Monitoring
- Requirement Evaluation
- Transition Activities