PMP Prep Honolulu
October 23 - October 24
One event on October 23, 2021 at 12:00 am
PMP Bootcamp for PMI Honolulu Chapter
Oct 16-17 and 23-24 2021
Class Time: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Honolulu Time
Facilitated Methods is a PMI Authorized Training Partner for the PMP certification course and exam.
We have participated in the review of PMBOK’s 5, 6 and 7 and the update to the new PMP Prep course and practice exam
The course materials are updated and provided by PMI for the new PMP Exam starting January 2021.
Instructor: Greta Blash, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, DASSM, CDAP, Hybrid Project Pro
Description: This intensive course provides experienced project managers with the knowledge of concepts, terminology and techniques that are addressed on the PMP® exam from Project Management Institute (PMI).
In addition to providing the 35 hours of specific instruction required to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam from PMI, the course also provides access to online flash cards and sample tests.
This course is based on the 6th edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and other current titles on project management, and addresses the domains and tasks identified on the Exam Content Outline, upon which the exam is based.
Course Format: Lecture with discussions, flashcards and sample exams provided
Length of Course: 4 days
– Project Management Framework
– Project and Business Environments
– Role of Project Manager
– Initiating the Project
– Planning the Project
– Creating the Project Baselines
– Executing the Project
– Monitoring and Controlling Project Baselines
– Project Procurement Management
– Closing the Project
– Professional Responsibility and Code of Ethics
Mandatory and/or desirable prerequisites: None
– Are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project
– Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources
– Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined project requirements and deliverables