- This event has passed.
PMP Bootcamp May 9-12 2023 Sold Out
May 9 - May 12
8.30 AM – 4.30 PM Pacific Time Virtual ZOOM
This intensive course provides experienced project managers with the knowledge of concepts, terminology and techniques that are addressed on the PMP® exam from Project Management Institute (PMI®). In addition to providing the 35 hours of specific instruction required to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam from PMI®, the course also provides access to online flash cards and sample tests. The current PMP exam is NOT based on the 7th edition of the PMBOK– but rather on the 2021 Exam Content Outline and multiple references including the PMBOK 6th edition and the Agile Practice Guide. We are contributors to the 6th and 7th edition of the PMBOK and a Premier ATP and authorized PMP instructors. We have also participated in the updating of the June 2021 release of the PMP course materials and practice questions.
Course Format: Lecture with discussions and sample exams
This course is offered either 4 consecutive weekdays, (Friday-Saturdays or Saturdays-Sundays) or 8 half days.
- Keeping the Business in Mind Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes Manage Compliance Requirements Support Organizational Change Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits Employ Continuous Process Improvement Establish Project Governance
- Creating a High-Performing Team Build a Team Collaborate with Stakeholders Define Team Ground Rules “Negotiate Project Agreements” Empower Team Members and Stakeholders Train Team Members and Stakeholders Engage and Support Virtual Teams Lead a Team Apply Emotional Intelligence Motivate the Team
- Starting the Project Build a Shared Understanding About a Project, Deliver Business Value, Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices, Agile Concepts Plan and Manage Scope Plan and Manage Schedule Plan and Manage Budget and Resource Plan and Manage Quality of Products/Deliverables, Integrate Project Planning Activities Plan and Manage Procurement
- Doing the Work Assess and Manage Risks, Manage Communications, Engage Stakeholders, Create Project Artifacts, Manage Project Changes Manage Project Issues, Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
- Keeping the Team on Track Support Team Performance, Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers, Manage Conflict, Mentor Relevant Stakeholders Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure