Hybrid PM ($695)
Register here for Dec 6, 2022, 8:30 AM -4:30 PM Hawaii Time
HNL Member Discount Code: hnl-hybrid-pm
As projects adapt to changing business environments and their requirements, it is important to understand the context of each project and apply the best development approach to support project activities. Even though all projects focus on delivering value within given constraints, there are multiple methods and techniques that support different project objectives.
In this training, we’ll discuss the difference between utilizing a traditional, adaptive or hybrid approach and the benefits of incorporating the different approaches. Project planning is modified to not just be an activity performed at the beginning of the project, but rather a continuing activity to enable adjustments and modifications as they arise.
PMP Bootcamp ($1495) – Our pass rate for the PMP exam is 100% ( 2021 and this year)
Dec 7-10 2-22,
HNL Member Discount Code: hnl-pmp
This intensive PMP® certification course provides experienced project managers with the knowledge of concepts, terminology and techniques that are addressed on the PMP® exam from Project Management Institute (PMI®). In addition to providing the 35 hours of specific instruction required to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam from PMI®, the course also provides access to online flash cards and sample tests. The current PMP exam is NOT based on the 7th edition of the PMBOK– but rather on the 2021 Exam Content Outline and multiple references including the PMBOK 6th edition and the Agile Practice Guide. We are contributors to the 6th and 7th edition of the PMBOK and a Premier ATP and authorized PMP instructors. We have also participated in the updating of the June 2021 release of the PMP course materials and realistic practice questions from our test bank.
Click Here to Register
Course Format: Lecture with discussions and sample exams
Length of Course: 4 days
- Keeping the Business in Mind Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes Manage Compliance Requirements Support Organizational Change Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits Employ Continuous Process Improvement Establish Project Governance
- Creating a High-Performing Team Build a Team Collaborate with Stakeholders Define Team Ground Rules “Negotiate Project Agreements” Empower Team Members and Stakeholders Train Team Members and Stakeholders Engage and Support Virtual Teams Lead a Team Apply Emotional Intelligence Motivate the Team
- Starting the Project Build a Shared Understanding About a Project, Deliver Business Value, Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices, Agile Concepts Plan and Manage Scope Plan and Manage Schedule Plan and Manage Budget and Resource Plan and Manage Quality of Products/Deliverables, Integrate Project Planning Activities Plan and Manage Procurement
- Doing the Work Assess and Manage Risks, Manage Communications, Engage Stakeholders, Create Project Artifacts, Manage Project Changes Manage Project Issues, Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
- Keeping the Team on Track Support Team Performance, Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers, Manage Conflict, Mentor Relevant Stakeholders Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
PgMP (Program Management) Bootcamp ($1200) – Member discount 20%
We are still in the process of scheduling this class for January or February 2023
This course explains the difference between projects and programs. Program management isn’t just about managing interrelated projects but rather managing programs to maximize benefits realization while ensuring that programs and their component projects are aligned with organizational strategy and overall strategic objectives. This course will help increase your effectiveness and efficiency as a program manager in achieving the strategic value of a program and recognize benefits management and realization as the primary responsibility of a program manager. This course is intended for senior project and program managers who manage a program or multiple projects. It is based on the current PMI 4th edition of the Standard for Program Management
To be determined
Program Management Certification | PMI
11 people are attending PMI Honolulu Chapter Courses 2022