PMI-PBA Certification Prep Course
February 15, 2021 - February 18, 2021$995 – $1095
Description: This comprehensive course will prepare you to pass the PMI-PBA® exam the first time and was design based upon the stated specification in the latest version of the PMI-PBA® Examination Content Outline for which the exam is constructed. It provides the knowledge and helps participants determine when and how to apply the appropriate business analysis tools and techniques to enable project success. It also provides the 35 contact hours needed to apply for the certification exam.
PMI’s Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and is globally recognized and demanded. The certification demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency in business analysis, defining requirements and driving intended business strategies.
This course is also intended for project managers who also perform the business analyst role as well as the project manager role in small to medium projects.
Course Format: Lecture with discussions, exercises and quizzes.
Length of Course: 4 days
– Introduction/Foundation Concepts
– Defining and Aligning
– Initiating a Project
– BA Planning Activities
– Requirements Analysis Activities
– Traceability and Monitoring
– Solution Evaluation
Mandatory and/or desirable pre-requisites:
– Are responsible for working with stakeholders to define an organization’s business requirements in order to shape the output of projects and ensure they deliver the expected business benefit.
– Spearhead the discovery, analysis and overall management of the requirements for a project
– Work with project teams and manage requirements or product development
– Project or program managers who perform business analysis in their role