November 2 - November 4$1095
This course is intended to extend the knowledge and understanding of the role of a business analyst as a project team member.
It covers the concepts, terminology, tools and techniques used by business analysts to help understand and deliver requirements that meet stakeholder expectations and provide business value to the organization.
This course is also intended for project managers who work with or also perform the business analyst role as well as the project manager role in projects of all sizes and complexities.
Course Format: Lecture with discussions and exercises.
Length of Course: 4 days
– Introduction/Foundation Concepts
– Defining and Aligning
– Initiating a Project
– BA Planning Activities
– Requirements Analysis Activities
– Traceability and Monitoring
– Solution Evaluation
Mandatory and/or desirable prerequisites:
– Work with project teams and manage requirements or product development
– Project or program managers who perform business analysis in their role